Terms & Conditions
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend the gym or class
- You MUST bring your own towel to lay on.
- Bring your own water.
- No bags are permitted on the gym floor.
- Correct attire must be worn while exercising. Suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work attire is unsuitable
- Please ensure that you put your weights back in their original place when finished.
- As a courtesy to other members, please wipe down equipment after use.
- Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor.
- You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely.
- Please do not take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or member, any one doing so will have their membership terminated immediately.
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting Priority1 Fitness. Priority1 Fitness accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Smoking, including e- cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym.
- Members may not bring any pets (other than official aid dogs) into the gym.
- Please be aware of personal hygiene – sweat is good, smell is not!